- Amanda Pelser, writing for The Homeschool Classroom, summed up, uh, my whole life in Am I Doing Enough in My Homeschool?
- I guess I'm interesting... this week on Man Vs. Debt, I wrote about how we handle buying clothes for our family. (Actually, it is a pretty interesting system.)
- Shawn, over at Awesomely Awake, shares 6 Ways to a Less Worried Child. This is GREAT advice for parents with kids of all ages.
- Teacher Tom's blog was recently recommended to me by a friend, and I'm enjoying it immensely. His post on Teaching Kids On "The Spectrum," of course, resonated.
- And my great virtual friend Aadel at These Temporary Tents shared Unschooling: Like Learning to Ride a Bike, and it sparked huge and interesting discussion on my Facebook page. I personally love this post and agree with Aadel's thoughts entirely!
Thursday, July 12, 2012
Family reading roundup: Digital edition
One of the best parts about being a writer is that, to be a good one, you also get to be a reader. I've shared our Family Reading Roundups before, of the books we're working through, but today's reading roundup showcases some posts from elsewhere around the internet that have kept my interest!