You've been warned - I'm REALLY random tonight, so maybe you should be scared!
Later, I'll tell you all about our photos from our Washington, D.C. vacation. Here's one gratuitous one - three Ottos in a tepee.
1. I hope my cough goes away soon!I have bronchitis - yes, in July, how dumb is that - and the coughing is keeping Chris and me both up at night. I did get an antibiotic today, and since I try to almost never take antibiotics, I'm hoping it will knock it out pretty effectively.
2. Our party today was fun - but tiring.Sarah wanted to have a "big summer party," and since many of her friends' parents are also OUR friends, we decided to just have a "big family summer party" and invite friends of all ages, from my mom's down to Sarah's (and younger).
I think everyone had a pretty good time, even people who didn't previously know each other, despite my waning voice and inability to be as good of a host as I'd have liked!
3. I have to remember to go to the library tomorrow.Chris requested a book through interlibrary loan, and if we don't pick it up, it gets sent back to its home library.
4. My shirt collar is making my throat uncomfortable.Really, at this exact second, that's what I'm thinking.
5. I'm hungry. What can I eat that won't hurt my throat or upset my stomach?If you can answer this question for me, I will love you forevers.
6. I really should order those Life of Fred books soon.But oh, the cost. Anyone want to sponsor the real-world math learnings of the Otto family? :)
7. I need to get our 4-H paperwork done.This entails nailing Sarah down (uh, not literally) on what projects she wants to officially enter in this year's 4-H fair, and I have to get that figured out and submit the basic paperwork this week.
8. Blogger now has a permalink and customizable link feature?! THAT'S HOT!I interrupted what my husband was doing to show him this just now. Blogger friends, did you guys see this? (I use the "new Blogger/Blogger in Draft" interface.) We can do custom URLs now!
9. I love my cats.They're weird, but man, they're awesome.
10. What am I going to do with 1,035 pictures from Washington, D.C.?
I could scrapbook - and write homeschooling blog posts - for an entire year off of that three-day trip.
Heaven help me.
So, OK, that's 10 random things. Now, off to find something to eat...?